Around the Bay 2018 – Sunday 7 October 2018
100km Frankston return
Sunday 7 October 2018
Ride your way past icons of Melbourne, past famous sea baths and coastal bike paths, waving to people fishing from the pier before you finish with a cheer.
Ride features – Return ride, Rest stop, Super stop, Scenic Closed roads
The 100km Frankston return ride starts in Melbourne and heads along the iconic Beach Road to Frankston before making it’s way back to the finish line in Melbourne.
Over the total ride you will gain only 300 metres of elevation. The longest ‘climb’ is out of Ricketts Point, which lasts two kilometres and only reaches a gradient of 1% (that’s one metre of climbing for 100 metres of forward movement).
Early Bird Until Friday 27th July – Adult $145.00 and Youth $105.00
Enter Now and get a bonus jersey!!
- Full route, medical and mechanical support
- A free jersey if you enter before the early bird deadline on Friday 27 July**
- A medal for anyone who crosses the finish line
- An unforgettable day out, getting active and creating lifelong memories
- Our Super rest stop (in Frankston) is the perfect place to refuel and recharge during your ride.
Please note: *Family pack option includes a ride entry for two adults and two children
Flyer: Around the Bay – 100km Frankston return
**The bonus early bird jersey is not available to children taking advantage of the free ticket option.